Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wedding Announcements and Such

Hey all its been awhile since we updated the blog. Wedding plans are coming along well. This week we finished our announcements and are very excited for you all to see them and for us to see all of you at our luncheon immediately following the wedding ceremony down in St. George or at our reception in Draper on April 30th. We are registered at the usual places (Target and Bed Bath and Beyond) for other great gift ideas we would also like gift certificates to Barnes and Noble, The Home Depot, and Best Buy. Alec and I really appreciate all the love and support that we have received from all of you and are happy that we could share this momentous occasion with you.
With Love,
-Brice Sherratt & Alec Havens

1 comment:

  1. Keep updating this blog and it will be a very valuable thing. Tessa has kept a family blog and I love going back and seeing posts, pictures and videos from years ago. I'm glad you guys are getting married and I hope to have you over to our house sometime.

    ReplyDelete